Lugia is a Ho-Oh, considering that they both have riddles involved to obtain and both are trio masters. Lugia is also the master of the legendary bird trio which includes Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II. It is known as the 'Diving Pokémon' and is considered to be closely related to
How to Obtain
You can obtain Lugia by doing the following:
- He will also give you a riddle/list as follows:
- "Lazy bear. Dragonfly. Doctor. Fire bird. Magnets..."
- Which means: Snorlax. Vibrava. Chansey. Moltres. Magneton.
2. Have these 5 Pokémon in your party and an empty slot in your Party and he will give you Lugia (Possibly Shiny/ Aura/Recolor).
- If you don't get a shiny/ aura/Recolor, just leave the game and rejoin until you get a shiny/ aura. You can also do this trick with all of the NPC-given Pokémon.
Lugia can also be obtained from trading and the Pokémon Roulette.
The code: 'Shadow' gives a Shadow recolor Lugia. (Please note that the code has now expired.)
Moves when Obtained
Moves that can be taught by Move Re-Learner
|Weaknesses||, , , ,|